The successful candidate for Electronic Repair Technician will join an established team in Oak Lawn, IL 60453 working in a modern air-conditioned workshop. Our technicians work independently on projects from start to finish. Quality and precision are the skill sets that we desire most. This is a M-F 1st shift position with regular work hours.
- You will have an electronic aptitude for troubleshooting electronic testing and repair a variety of electronic assemblies for the textile industry.
- You will clean and repair inverters as well as circuit boards in a timely and quality focused manner, including:
- Barmag digital inverters and DC bus
- Barmag heat inverters and controllers
- Barmag PC boards
- Siemens drives
- Other electronic drives and devices
- You will support Mechanical Repair projects such as winder and godet repairs.
- You will document all work performed and test results of repairs
- You will maintain a clean and organized work area
- You will pull parts and manage stock levels for above repairs
You will use the following equipment:
- Analog and digital multi-meters
- Soldering and de-soldering stations
- Hand tools
- Parts washer / cleaning station (solvent based)
- Variable DC voltage power supplies
- Digital Inverter test stand
- Various circuit board testers
- You will have a two-year degree in Electronic Engineering technology or equivalent Military experience.
- You’ve had previous electronic experience (preferred)
- You are reliable, self-motivated, and willing to learn
- You can lift 50 lbs.
- You can communicate effectively and at different levels with internal and external customers and employees
- You can speak, read, and write English fluently
- You possess the ability to read drawings, schematics, and parts lists
- You have knowledge of analog and digital electronic circuits and ability to trouble shoot to component level on circuit boards.
- Competitive pay range $22,00 – $25.00/hour based on demonstrated experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401K, Paid Time Off, holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Proximity to public transportation
- Private parking space
- Community Events