We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing and tracking through the recycling chain used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials, including focus materials as identified in the R2: 2013 Standard –with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a “reuse, recover, dispose of” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above-stated objectives, O & M Electronic Inc. is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations, and its potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks of O & M Electronic Inc.’s activities, products and services;
- Commitment to fulfil and comply with all relevant EH&S legal requirements, compliance obligations, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other EH&S commitments made by O & M Electronic Inc.;
- Striving for continual improvement to enhance EH&S performance;
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health;
- Eliminate hazards and reduce risks
- Providing the framework for setting & reviewing EH&S goals, which are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of O & M Electronic Inc.;
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution;
- Consultation and participation of workers, and workers’ representatives
- Ensuring that this system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of O & M Electronic Inc.;
- Making the EH&SMS policy available to the public and interested parties and;
- Ensuring that this EH&S policy is reviewed and amended, as necessary and appropriate.
We recognize that the responsibilities for the protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared, requiring cooperation between our employees and top management. O & M Electronic Inc. will continually improve its environmental and health & safety performance through responsible recycling requirements. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational and legal and compliance requirements and obligations, as well as the views of interested parties.